- Fun party cruise for up to 50 guests on a trendy and stylish catamaran Cruise
- Captivating views of incredible landmarks Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, The Palm Island
- Wide open and spacious areas for lounging and having fun onboard
- Mouthwatering barbecue meals and refreshments
- Safe and secure comforts of a multihull vessel
Bask in as much sun and wind as you can onboard our groovy catamaran cruise Dubai. With wide open spaces all around and the spectacular sails waving about, you feel totally free and relaxed as you hop on this fantastic ride. Truly, there is no better way to sail the sparkling rich waters of Dubai than on this trendy sailboat.
The Ultimate Sailing Experience
Catamarans are for the adventurous-minded ones. These twin hulled sailboats will let you have actual sailing experience in the sea. The spacious catamarans can accommodate 50 people on board. The catamaran has a large sundeck and lounge. The huge glass windows provide an unobstructed view of the ocean and the cityscape of Dubai.
The catamaran cruise is available every Friday. It will have a crew of four, including the crew and the captain. This boat is great for a fishing trip in the sea.
- Minimum 4 hours cruising trip
- Professional captain and crew
- Complimentary light refreshments onboard
- Gourmet burger, salads, and fresh fruit skewers
- Modern home theater and music system
- Complimentary fishing equipment onboard
- Full insurance coverage for guests, crew, and catamaran
- Pickup and drop-off in Dubai and Sharjah available at additional cost
- 5-star catering and other services available at additional cost
- Capacity 50 Guests
- Crew 4
- Days of Operation Friday only
- Duration Minimum 2 Hours
- Age Limit No age limit
- Location Dubai Marina
- Timing According catamaran availability
- Dress code Smart casual. Warmer clothes during winter.
- You will receive confirmation of your catamaran cruise at the time of the booking.
- As required by the Dubai Coast Guard, bring your original passport or identity card with you during the trip.
- Catamaran cruises are subject to Dubai Coast Guard approval and weather conditions.
- The departure and arrival point of your cruise is the Dubai Marina.
- Our catamaran is properly maintained with the best and most amiable captain and service crew onboard.
Smart casual. Warmer clothes during winter.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone your catamaran cruise for reasons beyond our control, such as bad weather conditions, equipment malfunction, government policies, or force majeure. We will either offer you a refund or work with you to reschedule your trip at a later date. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled trip, or if you and your guests do not arrive at the designated time, you will be charged the full cost of the activity.